Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you all like em, let me know what you think, and for other futur mods too! :D

migpig has attached this file: mig1.jpgmigpig has attached this file: mig3.jpgmigpig has attached this file: mig4.jpgmigpig has attached this file: mig2.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!

Yeah poor poor Americans can`t get the beautiful 636 in green, poor bastards, so i thought that i would add my pics on here to give them a taste of what they could have.. :D

Just kidding guys! but hope you like the pics

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am jealous of that bike. I really do give it to you in Canada fo rbeing able to get the green 636. Thats what I really wanted. Props!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments guys! :D

I love my bike too! and yes it is a high mount system, it`s not a full system, but i got the pipe and the highmount elbow. I love it, it`ll just take time to adjust my riding position, because of how close the elbow comes to my footpeg.I usually ride on my tippy toes and now when i do my heel touches the elbow..but i`ll get used to it, it`s worth it that`s for sure!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thats great....was it hard to mount the elbow and pipe? Well you have to sacrifice one thing for another thats normally how it is, how is the clearance for a passenger with the high mount? I can't stop looking at that pipe it looks awsome on your bike!!!!One suggestion take the reflector off of the front fender :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually it wasn`t bad at all...with my fender eliminator kit it was a breeze. The clearance for the passenger is good, my gf finds it more comfortable because it pushes it out to the side more. About the reflector, i never even thought about that, but i`ll look into it, i`m getting some front flushmounts in the next couple of days too, and i`m getting a 14 tooth front sprocket to

Glad to hear somebody appreciates it as much as i do! [:M86]

·
Registered
119 Posts
yea i would have thought the passenger would burn their leg on the pipe but what do i know [:p] Yea i saw the reflector and it kinda stuck out like a sore thumb but otherwise the bike looks great! The flushmounts will do the trick and finish off a great bike [^] [:M121]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you just take them off??? doesn`t it leave a hole? anyway let me know i`m going to take them off this afternoon

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hey Migel, lookin' good man [8D].

We'll have to get out for another rip sometime. Saw ya at the drags tonight but never had a change to talk to ya...probably b/c you were running non-stop LOL :D. Good stuff BTW... I took some pics, and I even have a video clip of one of your runs, against another 6R. Is you last name DuHamel by any chance? JK ;)

Anyway, I'd post the clip but I don't have any more webspace avbl. If someone wants to host it, I'll upload it (appx 3.5MB).

Here are the pics...sucked about buddy's gixxer 1K (looped it on launch - not too bad though)...

Is this the Maestro guy from RVR you're running against (R6)?
/forum/uploads/grunt_99/mig1.jpg

Action shot
/forum/uploads/grunt_99/mig2.jpg

I think this is the guy you raced in the video clip I have
/forum/uploads/grunt_99/unknown_soldier.jpg

Some of the bike that were there in spectator mode
/forum/uploads/grunt_99/lineup.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HEY GRUNT,

Nice post Man, i can`t beleive you took those like 5 hours ago and you already have those babies posted! thanks man , that`s awsome. It was my first night out at the drags, did ok, i got 11.29 best time, and 130mph best speed! so i`m pretty happy with that for my first night out! looking forward to more like those! Plus i just got back from riding all night it`s 12 now, and we left the drags around 9, so it was a damn good night!~

Hope to see you around soon man we have to go for a ride!

Take her easy and thanks again for posting those pics for me! that`s awsome

[:M109]

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
No prob man, I thought you might like to see those. See ya 'round. I don;t do much riding througn the week anymore, except for commuting to work sometimes. It's oretty much weekends only for me now, with the odd exception. Yourself? We'll have to work something out.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

The 636 is soo nice in green.. poor friends to the south dont get it..
And it's my favorite color on the 03's [V]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.