Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here hang out with the sport bike guys on Mill Ave on Friday? There is always a big group outside of the bank. Was going to try and check it out this week.

Squidly

·
Registered
558 Posts
it seems like those guys are there all night...i'd rather be ridin' some of them are cool but they seem real clicky...have you ever been out to the pavilions on a sat? they got a big ole bike section...pretty much the same thing though except we don't just stand by our bikes all night...we'll chill for a little bit then just go cruize...let me know if you wanna roll with us.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. You gonna be there tomorrow night? I am on call this week, so I may end up being busy, but I would like to get out there. I tried last week, but ended up getting sidetracked.

·
Registered
558 Posts
most likely...what about tonight though you got any plans?..my buddies and i will prob. meet up round 8 at 64th & greenway pm me if yer interested.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Once my buddies 929 is fixed we're prolly rollin to mill ave. just to see what its about.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by sixftnine

most likely...what about tonight though you got any plans?..my buddies and i will prob. meet up round 8 at 64th & greenway pm me if yer interested.
Missed your message till this morning. Ill have to try to catch you guys at the pavillions in two weekends. Ill be in seattle this weekend.

Squidly

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heading up their to get out of the heat and see a friend that used to go to DeVry down here. Kind of a short vacation. While the rain would be a bummer, it does look like there would be some killer roads to ride on. There was this waterfall we went to near Snoqualmie(dont know if I even spelled that close to right) and there were all kinds of sport bike guys going past there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I went to Mill on Friday and it was absolutely dead. No bikes to be seen really except for a few in front of Fat Tuesdays. :(

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys, I just moved out to tempe. I live right on mill. I saw a couple of ninjas last time out, a silver, and a green. I wanted to go over but was not sure who's who. Next time I'll come over see you there.

·
Registered
558 Posts
ts when were you there? i was there on sat for a while didn't see any green or red though. what did the silver look like any stickers? mud guard? dude you shoulda said whats up....i'll walk up and say whats up to any kawi rider even 250s (even though i'm laughing on the inside).

·
Registered
133 Posts
I live right on mill...so I'm there all the time. I'll be there tonight (in my jeep though)
if I see any ninja's I'll come say hi. I'll be in a tan jeep cherokee with an independant sticker on the back window.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.