Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bearing in mind this is rider dependent, how do you setup your mirrors? What can you see? Are you supposed to see directly behind you?

My mirrors are adjusted so that I see a slight part of my jacketed arm, and the street on either side. But I can't see behind me unless I move my arm, which makes me uneasy since I'd like to see the mother of 4 children, screaming at them while talking on the phone, in her suburban.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I run into the same problem....I have to open my arm a little and then I can see behind me......Don't know why the mirrors are like that......I used to have a Gixxer and never had a problem with the mirrors.......

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I have the mirrors adjusted so I see slightly past the edge of my arm and shoulder.

To see anything behind me I just move my arm out and look under my armpit. Works like a charm. Sometimes I ride one handed, with my other arm on my thigh or hip, and doing that I can see behind me via the left mirror real easy.

-Flash

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm thinking of changing my mirrors soon, but for now, I just pull my elbow in a bit... If you think of it too, I think the mirrors would be finew if you were in the full-on bent-over-the-tank posture with your elbows in for the speed-racer effect.. Too bad this isn't how we ride.. hehehehehe

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm thinking of changing my mirrors soon, but for now, I just pull my elbow in a bit... If you think of it too, I think the mirrors would be finew if you were in the full-on bent-over-the-tank posture with your elbows in for the speed-racer effect.. Too bad this isn't how we ride.. hehehehehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.