Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all, please don't flame me because i already used the search button. i am looking for some mirror block off plates that are body colored. there was someone on here saying their friend was making them. can anyone find the link, it was somewhat recent.

thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
I bought some Vortex block off plates from 58cycle.com $49.00. I've seen some others post about taking the OEM base and grinding it down then repainting them

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks 636rick. i remember someone was on here trying to sell or advertise painted to match mirror block off plates. i don't know if they were metal or plastic, but they were supposed to be less than $60.00.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
lets see

Vortex
Greggs custom

and there are some on ebay as well

·
Site Sponsor
630 Posts
Kermitz636 --- I was the one who posted the Mirror block off plates under $60. They are in production right now I am waiting for materials. The plates will be body colored (powdercoated) and will be very sleek. Expect the plates to be priced around $35 per set, everything included. As soon as these plates are made, I will be posting on this forum. Expect them to be here in just a few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.