Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I just tuck my elbows in and I see fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Buy gixxer mirrors, they are a little longer and I have heard about people using them to get a little more rear vision. Or you can go all out and get the camera set up.

·
Registered
857 Posts
yeahn the mirros suck on the 636's you can see the lanes beside you yes but without moving your head alot you cant see directly behind you, which is were im looking to check for cops etc...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have real broad shoulders and the mirrors don;t do me a bit of good. I have to lift my arms up and look between my torso and my arms. I look like I'm doing the Funky Chicken when I'm checking both my mirrors.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
How do the '03 and '04 mirrors compare in size to the '05? I like the look of the '03's better, would the bolt on to mine? They're probably not any wider for viewing behind you, but I'd rather have them if they fit without drilling.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I'll check out the gsxrs!

Funky chicken, lol! I know exactly what you're talking about - I've done that move and have also done the hokey pokey trying to see behind me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I put the EMGO CBR mirriors on mine, they bolted right up. About an inch wider, makes a big difference, no more elbow tucking to see behind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.