Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have the following parts ready to..all are from a 2005-06 zx636, open to any offers
Cams-SOLD
Wire harness complete-
ecu, regulator and sensors-
complete set of throttle bodies with all sensors-
left side (shifter) bracket & heel guard (no shift linkage)
stock taillight-

Also:
Frank thomas titanium 1 piece leathers in black/gunmetal (US size 50) $120 shipped-SOLD
fronk thomas leather gloves-xxl kangaroo skin-$20 + shipping

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Goddamn US size 50? What are you eating lol? I would have been interested if I was 40 lbs heavier.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In case you have not hear i am a pretty big MTF ask jcp636, and throw in a full back protector, thats a good amount of room.

joonyaboy, with the reliability of ducati i am totally not buying ducati again...bought a new C6 tha shit is awesome.

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts
In case you have not hear i am a pretty big MTF ask jcp636, and throw in a full back protector, thats a good amount of room.

joonyaboy, with the reliability of ducati i am totally not buying ducati again...bought a new C6 tha shit is awesome.
a thread on the 1098? i feel in the dark....

and great price on the suit!

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
NICE! Pix of the vette pronto

That 09 ZR1 is American sex!!!

oh yeah...bump for a great suit from a standup guy

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

Yes he is big...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
holy cheap suit jd.
Geeze dude, I would up the price on that, ask like $200 or so. No sense in giving it away.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
pics of the suit?

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
jd is generous like that when it comes to his kf peeps. hes good people. but that is too cheap...lol
Jd is a stand up guy ;) & he does take care of KF ppl ;) how tall are you JD & approx weight, i'll see if a buddy would fit ;)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am like 73.5-74 inches tall, 48-50 chest, 33-34 inseam.
will add a link to photobucket as well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts