14 Posts
thanks racing rice for postig this tread

lots of good info
i got a feeling my ride not going to be so stock for to too long

milos

·
Registered
330 Posts
I got them from cycle gear thay have a few diffrent ones. Sorry but I don't know who makes em. but they fit nice and I was abel two keep my bar ends on. The cost was about 70 dollers.all that matters to me is how it looks. I will got the brand name and post it! And thanks ;) [:M86]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hay take a look at "solomoto parts.com" they have some nice bar ends. CRG hindsight bar end mirrors. I got that sight right here at the top of the home page.

·
Registered
330 Posts
more mods done [8D]
I have more pics on Z1000, it seems to by my spot on this site it has my Z from the first day I got it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hi there i'm Don from Malaysia. My mods:
Puig Windscreen
Puig number plate bracket
Motovation crash protector
Kawasaki engine cover
Ventura Headlight protector
Ermax bellypan
and recently just change the exhaust : Full system Akrapovic Titanium Racing line
a picture before changing the xhaust and adding the bellypan..:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
This is my Z.

Mods.

ZX6r Suspension front & rear
ZX5r Front Brake Calipers
Pro Taper bars
Napoleon Bar End Mirrors
Muzzy Carbon Slip-Ons
PCIII USB
Airbox Mod
Motovation Fork, Frame, Engine Sliders & Swing Arm Spools
Pazzo Short racing levers

·
Registered
8 Posts
not had my zed long but done a few bits to it ,including carbon mudguard ,rad covers and hugger i had seat cover on its way and have just brought these carbon stubbies for it ,,im looking for a carbon belly pan if anyone can help me out ,,,,cheers wippy

·
Registered
135 Posts
For the real die hard freaks the ZX636R front fork with öhlins inside work , much beter than the original upside down type frontfork of the Z.

the experts notice the radial brake calipers of the zx636R combined with an white power rear suspension it does the job pretty good

this is picture I took @ zolder raceway last summer , this bike driven by a friend of mine is going to compete in the sprint series next year over here.

·
Registered
135 Posts
this is my Z btw.

not much special, PC3-USB, 4-1 , crash protectors,seat cover (not on pic)...
bought some goodies on ebay already, rear wheel 4 rain set tyres , front brakes(zx6r wheel can be used if the front brakes are changed) , spare fuel tank and some small parts.

Thw twin head light mod is also on my wish list.

41 - 60 of 122 Posts