Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another two questions for y'all.

1. What types of barend mirrors do you all like? I'm not sure I'm fond of the round ones, as there's not a lot of "round" on this bike. I'm considering the CNG Arrow mirrors, but I'd like some other options. Nice round ones might be good. Something available in Canada or with cheaper shipping to Canada would be nice.

2. Where the heck do you find the engine cover/stator cover pieces? I want to make sure if (God forbid) my bike falls over, I'm less likely to lose all my oil (and, if I do, I would have the originals to put back on until I replaced the broken parts). Or, if there is some kind of slider/bumper that will protect the engine cases from damage in a crash, where do you get those, and where do they mount?

So far I've only found sliders that mount to the engine mounting bolt up front, and exhaust sliders. Haven't found anything to protect the rest of the bike.... don't see much point in rear axle sliders with an exhaust slider, and fork sliders I can't imagine will do a lot of good other than looks, if that's your thing. If I'm wrong, correct me please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
sold that bike previous page i have a 2015 z1000 however on hibernation.. just sharing to you all what has happened.. slow transformation from march to sept. 2015

stock...

9 by ken laluna, on Flickr

1 by ken laluna, on Flickr
2 by ken laluna, on Flickr

added:
rizoma fraME sliders
rizoma crankcase sliders
oem kawasaki engine covers
ermax windscreen (i live in a windy area, used only for long rides)
CS escapamentos exhaust
renthal fatbars + crg mirrors +rhinomoto ends
grip puppies over the stock grips

5 by ken laluna, on Flickr
1 by ken laluna, on Flickr
4 by ken laluna, on Flickr
12 by ken laluna, on Flickr
6 by ken laluna, on Flickr

4 by ken laluna, on Flickr
7 by ken laluna, on Flickr
10 by ken laluna, on Flickr
5 by ken laluna, on Flickr