Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Civic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sir I am engineer in Pakistan,Lahore.I am new member and discussing me please about engine technique.I want to gain and share experience.
The Ninja 300 is a bike that has style, technology and performance to lead its class. Its competition-inspired clutch system and powerful 296cc fuel-injected engine make it often confused with larger displacement bikes.The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a "supercharged supersport" class[9] motorcycle in the Ninja sportbike series, manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, featuring a variable-speed centrifugal-type supercharger.[10][11][12][13] The track-only variant is called Ninja H2R, and it is the fastest and most powerful production motorcycle on the market; it produces a maximum of 310 horsepower (230 kW) and 326 horsepower (243 kW) with ram air.[2] The H2R has 50% more power than the fastest street-legal motorcycles, while the street-legal Ninja H2 has a lower power output of 200 hp (150 kW)[14]–210 hp (160 kW) with ram air.[2
View attachment 138822

Do you know ? Health is a real wealth and it is more important than engine.
I give you obesity control link if you want you can visit it.

Thanks.They also need to change bike colour other then green.

·
Registered
Civic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes this is our Unilever product and I am engineer in this company not advertiser.I joined this forum today.This is my first joining forum in lifetime.I do not know how it works.Kindly do not feel hurt if I could not replied on time due to illness

1 - 2 of 2 Posts