Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question I been seeing this "Jumper Mod" around the threads and "Kleen mod" also... What are these and what do they actually do?!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Do a Trackday!

No, just kiddin'.

My best answer, go to the "How To" Section. Click on "Search this Section" and type in "Kleen mod." or "Jumper Mod.". The threads that explain these mods are in that section, I think...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
:deadhorse:

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Ok, Ill be the guy that does not say search.

Jumper Mod - What we will being doing is converting our North American ECU to Euro Specs.

The 05-06 has an exhaust valve to control the flow of exhaust to get the most power possible. However, on US/CDN models they have a thing in there to adjust the valve at high rpm's to decrease the noise, due to US noise regulations. By adjusting this valve to we will hopefully give the bike 10-13hp gains on the top end. This is a free mod, and a 10hp gain for nothing would be amazing! Lets get to working on the bike.

INSTALL DIRECTIONS:

http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/165/45/

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
As for the KLEEN Mod I am going to be making up an updated Tutorial for the ones that are outdated. Ive been seeing alot of people on here ask about how to do it...So I am going to to make up one with the pics I have taken.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts