Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright first off lemme say damn this site is nice and very addicting....now for the questions..first off i'm coming off of a ninja 250 and am really looking into getting a brand new 6r i was wondering what i can expect from this change...also i am the "MOD" king among my friends i guess i earned this by turning my $2200 250 into one hell of a bike with:
Penske shock
reworked forks
full muzzy exhaust
stage 3 jet
K&N pods
new all yellow paint job with custom tricktape kit to match my tribal tatoos
woodcraft rearsets and clip-ons
gold pegs
gold front brake and clutch levers
yellow iridium windscreen
and a superbright gold headlight...lol
i found that it was great making the bike my own but the 250 was very limiting because not too many people just don't make shit for it...my question basically is will i get bored or limited with this bike as far as mods like i did for my ninja...i know this is a weird question..and thanx for listening to my rave...once again amazing site

·
Registered
333 Posts
FreakKID
I think that you'll find that the thickness of your wallet will be your limit with the zx6r ![:eek:)]
Goodluck mfzx6r

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
You will love it. You will wanna ride it so much that you won't wanna stop riding to put the mods on. I parked my 99 zx6r in June and got my 03'636 and it's great. It's the most powerful 600 class bike out!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think that I will have to agree with mfzx6r that your wallet will probably be the first thing to limit your modding, unless you just have a rediculous ammount of money to spend. as far as I know you can pretty much replace EVERYTHING on this bike with some sort of aftermarket accessory. And if it is not out yet, it will be soon. The new 636 is a hot ticket and all of the aftermarket companies have already made products for the bike or they are in the development stage of doing so. Check around this site and look for pics of bikes. you will see it all, including my personal favorite a Blue 636 with over $4500 in chrome, it is absolutley amazing. And one more thing, going from the 250 to a 600 is a crazy diffrence. Just have fun and enjoy.

Mr. Speed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.