10,796 Posts
I would pay NOT to ride that thing...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
I would pay NOT to ride that thing...
Seriously?

You just gave me an idea....................... Maybe this thing could generate some income. Maybe I should buy it!!! :D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I think the back tyre is worth more than my bike alone.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
that swingarm is cool looking. other than that its not my style. i dont understand why people build bikes like that, let alone people who buy bikes already built.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by ginofultano
that swingarm is cool looking. other than that its not my style. i dont understand why people build bikes like that, let alone people who buy bikes already built.
I understand why people build bikes like that.... but I don't personally find the majority of them to be tasteful.

It's just like the hot rod/street rod scene, or the custom chopper scene.. or anything else, for that matter. I can appreciate the time and effort that it took to make it what it is, but it's not for me.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Damn thats just nasty, why would you do that?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by BeachRider
what a POS!
...says the guy with the bike that's $2999 new. ;)

I'm not trying to insult your bike. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying though.... Don't like it? That's cool.. I don't either. I think it's silly to say it's a POS though.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Originally posted by 99Ninja6r
you must have a tiny penis if you need a tire that big to feel cool....
I say that to all the lifted trucks with outragous paint jobs...

as for the bike, i will give props to the work it all took and the attention to every detail, but that is fugly...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Originally posted by 02 z_x_6_r

I say that to all the lifted trucks with outragous paint jobs...

as for the bike, i will give props to the work it all took and the attention to every detail, but that is fugly...
No offense i have heard that alot, but if you have ever ridden in one you might change your mind. It pulls more pussy than a bike any day!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Pfft i look at those lifted trucks and wave, content in the fact that while they hog the road are are ridiculously large, at least I don't have to pay $80 to fill my tank twice a week ;p

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Originally posted by h20-50

No offense i have heard that alot, but if you have ever ridden in one you might change your mind. It pulls more pussy than a bike any day!
im sorry even my gf says it also... i know its personal pref but it just shows that the person has way too much time and money to waste...

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
That bike is so ugly I didn't even bother enlarging any of the pics. Fugly as hell...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hmmm. Alot of hard work and ingiuity. Not for me but I'm sure someone needs a centerpiece for their garage. Maybe they could use that bike for the wheelie school. Dont see how you could lean that thing over.:D Do you even need a kick stand with a 360 rear tire?:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.