Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got it for the 06 636 its the dripping wet one.... i was wondering if anyone had pics of theres... ther is 1 sticker that i have no idea where it goes

·
Registered
182 Posts
A guy on the site makes them did the red on my bike. I will try to get some pics up. Anyways which decal is it maybe i can help. Nickysixx just pm ckruzel on this site. His company is drippen wet. I think he has a web site just use the google.

·
Registered
293 Posts
A guy on the site makes them did the red on my bike. I will try to get some pics up. Anyways which decal is it maybe i can help. Nickysixx just pm ckruzel on this site. His company is drippen wet. I think he has a web site just use the google.
Hey, I'd love to see pics of the kit on your red 636!

·
Registered
182 Posts
A few pics. It was started out as a SE 06 with the flames this is what it turned into. All mods from this site. So thanks KF members. I cut and modified them a little it turned out ok but i would change a few things next time.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Mine should be getting some paint in the next few weeks! Cant wait for that!!! I am going to steal your spot light!! haha

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
It was such a good deal I couldnt pass it up. I had the upper and lower and tail already by attack. I am going to have someone paint them instead of me spray painting like I did my other set. Just need to figure out it I want a black lower or a green lower.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still no pic of the funny shaped pice.... there is only 1 of them and it is cemetrical... tank or tail maybee?????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts