Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so curious as to whether there are any meets or rides in the montreal or quebec like there are in the car scene here? looking to meet some people who love to ride.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
welcome. I am from Montreal, there are several meets each and every week. Where exactly are you from? I'm in Ville St. Laurent.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
There is a meet every wednesday in Laval, off the 440 at Tims (same parking lot as toys-r-us), i'll most likely be heading to tonight's meet.

Also, julep (off Decarie) every thursday as well. I'll be there tomorrow provided weather is nice.

I will PM you my number in case you would like to join this week or next, just text message me and we can meet up and head to the meets. I usually go for 7:30-8ish PM.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to be honest im still a newbie my final road test is in 2 weeks, i dunno if you or your buddies want to be around a rookie but if thats cool it would sick to meet up and ride with you guys. also tried messaging you but i guess im too new to the forum.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
to be honest im still a newbie my final road test is in 2 weeks, i dunno if you or your buddies want to be around a rookie but if thats cool it would sick to meet up and ride with you guys. also tried messaging you but i guess im too new to the forum.
we don't judge my friend. New, old, experienced, we just share a common love of riding in good company. The people I ride with are friendly, safe, and are NOT hooligans. Shoot me a text and we can arrange a ride, or if you need some practice before that exam, hit me up.

One of my friends just passed her final exam two weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I used to live in St.Lazare, which is around the same, if not further than where you are, so I understand. Any excuse to ride is a good excuse, and I don't mind arranging to pick you up if need be. Don't worry too much about that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea man st laz is pretty much the next town, and thats cool man i just gotta get my schedule figured out with my new job and ill hit you up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts