Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I got a bug up my ass today to paint the lowers on the bike. I think it looks good...any opinions?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Looks great like that. I had thought about doing the lowers in black on mine but I'm just too damn lazy. Not a fan of the polished frame sliders and spools tho. Black would be better for those IMO.

What kind of paint did you use for the lowers?

·
Registered
377 Posts
no offense but that's horrible

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
why would you want to do that... there are tons of people wishing that their lowers were the same color... i think it looks alot better with them the same...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I changed it to black to break up all that titanium, just looked kinda plain. Everyone is entitled to ther own opinion..and I appreciate both good and bad. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
IMO, i would have bought a black one on ebay for cheap and if i really like the black i would have just sold the color matched one for more money because there are Ti color owners who would love to have it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think it looks 10X better. The black flows nicely with the frame and it makes the flames flow cleaner as well IMO.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think the lowers look better black. It would probably look awesome with the black wheels the other guy has. Not sure if I like the seat cowl being black

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.