Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I told you I'd post pics once the exhaust was installed, so here ya go... I've since had my first two solid days of riding, so the chicken strips aren't so obnoxious now (ie/ excuse these pics... hadn't got a good chance to drive it when these were taken)... still haven't been able to really carve the bike though... too much gravel and salt debris still all over the roads. If the weather keeps up like this, I'll be done breakin' in this puppy in NO time. Exhaust is a very sexy sound. It'll likely get a little louder once it's had some miles on it, but very smooth and sexy right now anyway. Deep at idle, not obnoxious, but once the revs get up it really comes alive. Love it.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
119 Posts
awesome man! I've been tryin to decide whether to go Ti or carbon when I get my AK (slip-on), but i think you're swaying me towards the ti. very nice!:D

-------------

·
Registered
316 Posts
Well, the good news is, that it looks great, the bad news is, that our bikes will be identical! LOL, except that mine will be faster! Just kidding! Looking great! Not even broken in yet, and already fast as hell, gotta love that!

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need a few words...

THIS BIKE IS COSTING ME SLEEP !!!

I rode with my good riding buddy with a 2001 ZX6R with almost every mod and style upgrade money buys, we looked pretty sweet if I must say. That 2000-2002 ZX6R still does it for me, especially if you lose the fender and play with a couple other tricks as most people in this forum have, and this guy's is sweet. I wanna hook up my gang with CDN and BoyRacer and CambridgeZX6R and do some riding this year to see who's got the pertiest one of all, but yeah, all ZX6R's are horny.

Hey Action, who'd ya end up getting your order for the Akro in with?

Thanks for the compliments all, and right back at yas...

·
Registered
118 Posts
They are comming from a local dealer who is getting them from LP.
It was in customs last week, LP said I should have it this week.
Can't wait. My cousin has 650 mi.,I have 200 mi. on our ZX6RR's
Mine is 2 weeks newer then his.
Jack

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... how are ya liking it so far ???

Post some pics bro !!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
dj;

My bike is the sweetest. ;)

I got pulled over tonight by two of the hugest police officers I have ever seen. They said they just wanted to see my bike... but they made me believe them, because they were asking questions about polishing, maintaining the shine, who did it (they didn't believe me when I told them I did it...) and the exaust, and one of them even asked to sit on it! Of course, being a law abiding citizen, I let him...

It was so great!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Respect from the cops. Truly sweet.:D

That's a really purty can, dj. Makes me want to hurry up and decide on an Akro myself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ZX6RR is one very nice ride!:D:D One akrapovic Evo. showed up today,:D W/Carbon can. These things are perfect.of coarse mine is a TI can and not here yet:(,Will install one tomarrow.
Jack

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We were at Zdeno Cycle in Kitchener today - they have an '02 Gixxer 600 with the Evolution Ti pipe... lemme say... Action - you're gonna LOVE it, plus the huge bump in peak power too... Keep me informed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.