1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
anthonys bike is so shiny! damn[:0]

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yes it is. That is one nice looking bike if you ask me. We need to schedule another ride. I looked at Yahoo maps and we were almost at 149. It was like another 2-3 miles. Not too bad. We'll see what the weathers like in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hey Ed, did you ever find out why it does that? Might be time for that 636.;)I'll sell you mine so I can get a green one:D.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i might be jumping ship soon. i heard from a little birdy that yamaha only requires liability on anything financed under $10k, so the 04 R1 looks to be in my future. if you want to sell your silver one ed, let me know what your asking for it.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I don't think the "under 10k financed" is a yamaha thing. It can't be. It's state regulated. I have heard the same exact thing about using the Kawi Good Times credit card. It's financed on a "credit card" so that's how they get around it. If it were a yami thing, everyone else would surely follow.

Correct I am. I just called Pasadena Kawi and they told me the same thing. You can finance $9,999 and you just have to carry liability. Here's their # (713)472-3694.

I was just kidding about selling mine, at least for the time being. I need to find out what the work load around here is going to look like. The industry is pretty slow right now.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
houston kawasaki told me this info about full coverage on bikes purchased through the kawi card. thanks for lookng out for me ed!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
might be time for something else... [^] I need to save up and pay cash though. I don't want another bill every month!

mred> did you order your leather yet?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
No not yet. I keep putting it off, thinking that it won't get that cold. But I did buy a bad ass MP3 player. Can you tell where my priorities are?:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.