Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Is it just me or is the new 6R starting to look really fat for a 600? Thats what always turned me away from bikes like the older GSX-Rs.

Also, the swingarm got kinda ugly...

Oh oh and I noticed color matched forks to the color of the wheels... nice touch.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Originally posted by tdahle
Is it just me or is the new 6R starting to look really fat for a 600? Thats what always turned me away from bikes like the older GSX-Rs.

Also, the swingarm got kinda ugly...

Oh oh and I noticed color matched forks to the color of the wheels... nice touch.
It's said to be the smallest.

·
Registered
447 Posts
gotta say its makin me wanna sell my bike and get that one...mmmm maybe just get a zx 10 or zx 6r sht cant decide..

·
Registered
602 Posts

The gauges look pretty sweet from here, also read about a gear indicator, anybody know where I can find the close ups of the gauges ??

·
Registered
560 Posts
i like the silver one. definately looks better than in the first pics i saw. i like the fact that it has a gear indicator too.

G

·
wow i actually like it now. better than the 05-06? cant say until i see in person. out of all the changes, i like the gauges the most and the taillight the least.

G

·
Originally posted by MRWGLO92
Wonder if the guages will fit my 2005?
as soon as someone finds out for sure, please post it up!! :D i havent seen a close up but they do look sweeeeeeet in that pic.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
OK I'm growin to like it more....still hate the front but love every thing else.

And I absolutely love the titanium one....especially with the red wheels/fork look.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I can't decide between the red one or the black one. Maybe I'll get both. And that white ZX14 and black ZX10 with flames look like crap.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.