Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check my other video, i hit 183, its physically hard to do that speed that long lol, 160-170 was more comfortable.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but really serious...i think you're asking for a deathwish. i've been over 170 so its not that impressive, the thing is by doing it for so long you have greatly increased your risk of a crash. Possums, birds, rocks, gravel, sand, anything you can't see coming up could end your life. Maybe you don't care, but just a word of caution to a fellow 636er. Unless you're on a closed track on which you've already prescanned for obstacles and can assure that none other will enter, then I can't say anything good about that video. Plus it looks like you pass a few airplane surveillance lines, so I hope you don't cry too much when your bike is taken from you.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by joonyaboy
not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but really serious...i think you're asking for a deathwish. i've been over 170 so its not that impressive, the thing is by doing it for so long you have greatly increased your risk of a crash. Possums, birds, rocks, gravel, sand, anything you can't see coming up could end your life. Maybe you don't care, but just a word of caution to a fellow 636er. Unless you're on a closed track on which you've already prescanned for obstacles and can assure that none other will enter, then I can't say anything good about that video. Plus it looks like you pass a few airplane surveillance lines, so I hope you don't cry too much when your bike is taken from you.
+1

going that fast on a public road is one thing.. hell ive done it.. but doing it for THAT long is asking for trouble.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ballsy as hell. I would be so scared of a deer jumping out in the road that I don't think I could hold that speed that long especially at night. Crazy bro.

·
Registered
678 Posts
omg! man, it was making me nervous just watching this....I couldnt believe how long you held that at 165-170ish...and at night!! definatly a death wish, I dont care what joonyaboy says, 170 is impressive and at night its outright insane

·
Registered
201 Posts
I noticed you were coasting thru the turns at 90mph. Those freeway turns deserve at least 120mph if your 160ing at the straights.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
he's good at that b/c he doesnt have to lean it. lol [:Squid]
i can get the bike over lol, anymore than this without getting my body over is a lowside lol.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Dont know whats this guy is trying to prove.

1st he posts about getting a new damper, then post his rediculas pics of him just about lowsiding it on a freeway off/on ramp and now he posts how fuking stupid he is doing 140 plus on public roads in the middle of the night. If there ever was a squid denmah is it.

Ok. you are the best rider I have ever seen ever. Your bike rocks, your style is top notch, and over all you are one bad ass.

NOT!!!

Ill be impressed when you show video of you at a riders safely course listening and de-squiding yourself.

I pity anyone you ride with seriously

·
Registered
274 Posts
You are the reason why my insurance is so high! Why don't you forward that to all the insurance companys so they can raise it some more.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
7 bikes and 6 years later, nothing on my record, no crashes, and im making your insurance high.
[:eek:)]

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by denmah
7 bikes and 6 years later, nothing on my record, no crashes, and im making your insurance high.
[:eek:)]
Its a wonder!

Ahh now it becoming more clear. 7 bikes in 6 years and your always braging about all your new shit. Rich boy with an attitude. I wish I had mommies money

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.