Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea WVU vs VT would be a great game. You gotta talk to Coach Stew, You can find him jogging around Evansdale when its nice out.

So i guess this means i have to ask him. Maybe next time i ride by him i will ask him to put in a request! :D

I CANT WAIT TO RIDEEEEEEEE!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I know Bedford. Drive through it on my way home from school. I'm actually from PA. West Chester, near philly

·
28,939 Posts
Yea I know Bedford. Drive through it on my way home from school. I'm actually from PA. West Chester, near philly

Penn State? If your looking for guys to ride with we have a local forum, mostly PA guys but some from your area too. check www.scpmc.net , lots of rides down your way in the summer, some killer roads down there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm right around the corner from you in Coatesville. I hit the back roads around West Chester whenever I can. Went out on Sunday for about an hour and the bike got trashed with road salt. It took me about 3 hours to clean it off- but it was still worth it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea just looking for some ppl to ride with. None of my buddies have bikes. Ill def check out that site tho. Thanks for the info!

I took my bike out over winter break on a nice 40 degree day. Man i miss it. nothing but snow here the past 5 weeks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts