Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?

There's about 5 of us going on Sunday for the final day only... anybody care to meet up and do the handshake thingy???

Look for my bike, a yellow 750 Gixxer, a red R6, a ZX6RR, and a TL1000R together... that'll be us.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our group has grown... now add a 954RR, a Gix 1k, and a VFR800 to the group you're looking for, and possibly a YZF600R...

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'd go but that's waaaay on the other side of Ontario and I'll be doing the WERA race at Gratten Raceway this weekend too!

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey guy's any details on the price? And where is everyone meeting. I'm in Uxbridge and thinking of heading down it's less then an hour from where I'm staying.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Who should we ask for? CdnNinjaZX6R?[?]:). I'm really thinking about it now. We should all arrange to meet before, somewhere on the way for everyone. DJ what way are you going.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Heh, my name is Lee, just ask for me. If I dont answer, it probobly means we're still riding, so leave a message.
you can also call Boy Racer, 905-348-7336, his name is Mike.

I think we're gonna watch the F1 race before we head up, which should be over by 9:30-10am, so we'll aim for 11-12 arrival time.

We'll be going up the 401, to the 57, to the 20.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
bah, seems like you all wused out :(
Mike and I headed up in the morning, got there right around noon.
It rained on and off most of the time we were there, and that delayed both the 600 and 125 races a lot, so we left around 4, never got to see the superbikes :(

It poured half the 2hr ride home too, Im quite damp, but thankfully had my suit on, BR was only in a jacket and jeans. My hands are pure black from my rain soaked gloves too, hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.