1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice.. too bad they're $113!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
well we all know they are coming, but i think somebody here is jumping the gun and trying to get a bunch of orders (that will be back ordered) until they actually come out.

·
Registered
647 Posts
(it was a joke by the way) somebody is having a bad morning. i was just saying that because everyone and there mom keeps dropping there damn bikes.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I'm not getting any but just figured I'd pass on the info.

·
Registered
313 Posts
does anyone know if there are ANY sliders at all out there that are actually available yet? i'm starting to think kawasaki made sure it was damn near impossible to mount a good set of sliders to make sure they could sell a whole bunch of replacement fairings

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
You know I was thinking about 'producing' my own frame slider for the '08! Just like Shogun I could get a lot of people to pay me up front and just keep extending the time it takes to produce them!

So I accept paypal. If anyone is interested in sending me money for nothi... *cough* I mean VeX brand frame sliders go ahead and send me $124.42 plus $10.95 shipping and handling!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ahh so the Shogun ones are in the same boat as these ones? You can buy them but are not allowed to take delivery of them?

Felix

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just got an update today from kneedraggers regarding the showgun frame sliders.

"please understand we have no control over shoguns production,we would love to have these sliders too!i understand your frustration,but this is out of our control as we do not manufacture these parts.if you would like to cancel we will refund your payment,thank you."

Yes, I was one of those people to buy a product and never take delivery of them.

For that i will flame myself.:violent::violent:

·
My Brute is weak
41,597 Posts
Ahh so the Shogun ones are in the same boat as these ones? You can buy them but are not allowed to take delivery of them?

Felix
If by not allowed you mean they don't exist, then yes, you are not allowed to take delivery of them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.