• Melandri

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Barring him having anymore mechanical failures, I think Rossi's talent and desire to be on top will bring him the championship.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I made a bet for Rossi about four races ago. I never doubted him, only his machine.

--David

·
Registered
543 Posts
i've got my money on rossi. but truth be known i would of like to have seen hayden grab the championship. don't see that happening now! either way this has been an awesome season. F1 has been awesome as well......can't wait to watch schummi sent packing without the championship! oops, wrong forum ;)
anth

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
well as i said about 3 races ago, Hayden should of pulled his head out of his ASS and finished stronger instead of experiencing MYSTERY CLUTCH ISSUES... [:M15]

Well guess he will learn not to fuck around be such a Bitch as i dont think he will end up with a world championship anytime soon, barring rossi's bike breaking down AGAIN..

Maybe if hayden gets injured he can beat rossi & pedrosa just like they beat him when they were injured..and hayden was healthy.Go figure

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's just stupid that Pedrosa took down Hayden, because I'm sure Rossi could beat him in Valencia and it would be even better.
Hayden's good, very good, but guys like Capirossi, Pedrosa, Melandri and of course Rossi, ride much better than him, but this year they had bad luck, witch is also MOTO GP ;)

But not doubt that Rossi is the most talented rider ever, everyone says it, after him it's, i think, Capirossi and Pedrosa.

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
Originally posted by Fab213
But not doubt that Rossi is the most talented rider ever, everyone says it, after him it's, i think, Capirossi and Pedrosa.
Glad somebody gave attention to Capirossi because ever since Rossi came into MotoGP, I feel like his abilities have gone unnoticed. He doesn't always win races, but he's very consistent and extremely talented. In my opinion, Rossi's style resembles the way Capirossi rides.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Man, fuck Pedrosa. It should be his official MISSION next race to take Rossi out. (not really) That's bullshit, what he did. I was just absolutely dumbfounded. The kids got talent, and huge balls, but that shit's just goddamn stupid...completely unforgivable. I wouldn't blame Honda one bit for canning him next year, even despite his talent. That's just fucked up, man. Racing dirty's okay, but not against your own damn teammate, especially if he's the main contender for the title chase.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Seriously... what was he thinking?

Thats like stealing the ball from MJ before he takes the game winner because you need 2 more points for a triple double. Ooops, wrong sport- sorry, I'm playing bball later and I'm amped cause its been a while since I was on a court.:D

I think Rossi has it all the way now barring any problems with his bike.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Rossi baby, Valencia is Rossi's turf, unless his bike blows up it is his title.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
yeah I agree that Rossi will probably win it, but should be a very interesting race to say the least. I'll definetly wake up and watch this one live!

strat

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I thought Hayden would take it until Pedro the midget took him out, now it's probably Rossi which is too bad.

As for Hayden, he did very little bitching this year, he said he had clutch problems, but also said thats not an excuse, he just didn't bring it that day. HRC confirmed his clutch issue, it's not like one of Biaggi's bitch-a-thons of non existant problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.