Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY HELL WHAT A GOOD RACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that one came down to the end!

Those last laps (especially the last one) the battle between nicky and colin had me on the edge of my seat. They both wanted it BAD... Nicky ran off and i thought it was over, but Colin crashed out and Nicky got WIN #2!!! What do ya know, Kawasaki got a PODIUM!!!. I might have to watch that last lap... over... and over.... and over....

Results below... Dont scroll down if you dont want to know who won!

1-NICKY HAYDEN
2-Shiny Nakano ----KAWASAKI!!!!
3-Dani Pedrosa
4-Casey Stoner
5-Kenny Roberts JR
6-John Hopkins
7-Marco Melandri
8-Valentino Rossi (riding with a fractured wrist/ankle and bruised thorax)

·
Registered
48 Posts
That was a freakin great race. I cannot believe the action on the last half of the last lap. Just when you think hayden's got nothin left, he pulls the pin and just goes faster. Can you believe colin losing it on the curbing on the last corner??

That's why I love Moto GP!

·
28,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by oceanoasis
That was a freakin great race. I cannot believe the action on the last half of the last lap. Just when you think hayden's got nothin left, he pulls the pin and just goes faster. Can you believe colin losing it on the curbing on the last corner??

That's why I love Moto GP!

no doubt man... that was good stuff... hayden and colin were both wringin the necks of those machines. that last part of the last lap was fricken great! nicky is the man, ive never really cared for colin a whole lot so when i saw nicky run off i thought it was over and at least kawi would still be up front. then i saw colin lose it and nicky got back out front. DAMN IT WAS GOOD
GO NICKY!!! 69!!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
A big let down for John Hopkins though, I was hoping he would get on the podium this race. I think he needs to change manufacturer before he can shine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There's a big differnce between laying down one hot lap, and doing it for 24 laps. Hopkins will definatly do better if he was to switch to a bit of a faster team, but look at Shinya now. Every week that Kawi runs just a bit faster. Keep an eye on him.

And Rossi managed eighth with a wrist injury. Thats why they ride the best machines on earth! Big, Brass Balls. The triple B factor, I call it.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I agree great race, and I'm hoping Hayden can keep it up, he's had good luck this year, and he's riding really hard. It would be great if he could win the championship... As for Shinya and Kawi, if you watched him during the race, he seemed different, very confident, smooth, but aggressive, I hope he can keep growing on this result, perhaps we will see more from him. Assen is a good track for corner speed though, and that's where they say the Kawi's strength is...

·
Registered
560 Posts
i wish someone would post up the freakin video. i dont have the speed channel.

<---------slaps nicky's ass and tells him good game to keep it heterosexual.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Same Post different place, Please search Two Wheeled Discussion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.