Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The freeway at night is empty, therefore, a speedway. So whenever it's me and another car, we race for some reason. Anyway, when I feel provoked or challenged... I go into what I call "MotoGP mode." It's when you lay your chest on the gas tank, sit all the way back on the seat, and watch the road via the windscreen. It's awesome and I know you all do this.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh yeah...MotoGP mode? Maybe if you were doing some twisties. I don't remember seeing those guys going in a straight line for too long.

·
Registered
810 Posts
whats the point of this thread exactly? lol

yeah sometimes I hold onto the handlebars and lean up and ride..i call it "riding mode" [:p]

·
Registered
810 Posts
oh but while we're on the topic - i would watch the fuck out when sitting all the way back,it throws your ability to control the bike WAY off. i.e. if you hit a bump and the front decided to wobble a bit, you would almost instantly get tossed off the bike or lose control. I've had it happen to me, so just be careful dude

·
Registered
563 Posts
HAHA, I love your type. I'm just cruising along calmly, sitting upright, and I pass one of you in your "MotoGP" positions going faster than you've ever been (so scared). Shit man, sit up and quit pretending you're fast by racing cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.