Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another good race, and lets just get this out....
Rossi is still the man over Pedrosa
Hayden well he is...well lets just say a LOSER TODAY
Roberts..still on target with the bike
If you get by the Kawasaki or suzuki you know you are having a Shitty day...

1.Capirossi--over 7 second ahead of rossi most of the race till he was fuckig around on the last lap
2.Rossi
3.Pedrosa
4.Roberts
5.Melandri
6.Stoner
7.Hopkins
8.Nakano
9.Hayden

·
Registered
399 Posts
FUCK!!!! i missed the race today. so nickey got 9th huh? was the race pretty intense. from the standings you put, the race musta been crazy.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Capirossi kicked the crap outta everyone. Impressive ride. The most entertaining part of the race for me was Rossi and Pedrosa dicing for 2nd with about 5 or 6 laps to go. They too close for comfort a couple of times...Rossi decided he had enough and put a little distance between himself and Pedrosi. Other than that and Capirossi's pretty much flawless ride I thought it was pretty boring.

As for Nicky, it was bad seeing him drop from 2-3rd to 9th. Glad to see Roberts doing well though.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Capirossi rode the wheels off that Duc...

Rossi did as good as he could to get 2nd...

How did Nicky go from 2nd to 9th???

Overall great race though.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Man that was a great race, never expected Capirossi to open up that big of a gap. The duel between Rossi and Pedrossa was great. Rossi showed Pedrossa hes still the man to beat.
Watched the after race interview of Capirossi, seemed that Ducati were having a shit time before the race, nothing was going right for them. They totaly changed the bike's setup and it paid off big time for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.