Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Stoppies are so bad ass. One bad stoppie and that killed my confidance for this season

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like to do them. I find myself doing them all the time. I know I souldn't do them in traffic. They are addicting. I don't roll them to far, but I am practicing. Thanks for checking my pics out. I know I suck but I thought more people would respond to them.

·
Registered
303 Posts
those wheelie pics are nice.. good to see you doin them in a controlled environment.. do you ever do standups? i recently started doing stoppies and can not yet roll them at all.... i'm in need of some new rubber on the front and half the time the tire locks up and slides(lowers confidence).. i need to get my camera out and start posting some more pics

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. Those pictures are from Beaver Springs Dragway. It is a very safe place to ride. The owner is cool. I just learned to do stand ups two weeks ago. At first, they scared the hell out of me. They are getting to be more comfortable. They are getting longer. I have not shifted in a 3rd gear stand up yet.

·
Registered
303 Posts
yeah standups feel akward at first but once you get the hang of it its a lot more fun than sit downs... i can pull mine up in 1st or second.. no clutch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.