Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered a power commander from them a week and half ago and i still have not received it so i sent them an email and this is what i got back.

The Power Commander you have ordered should arrive back in stock early next week. Once we receive the power commander you have ordered, we will ship your order right away. You will be sent an "order completed" email with the shipping confirmation number once we have shipped it.

when you buy items the shipping says 2-3 days but i guess they should put on there from when they ship it because they dont just come out and tell you that they do not actually keep the items in stock... not too upset about it just dissapointed that i have to wait :(

·
Registered
17,507 Posts
im sure corey will chime in, they seem like good people.. so idk.

but you should post this stuff in TWD

·
Registered
654 Posts
Whenever I order something I know its worth the wait. Most places use drop shippers and such so waiting a couple weeks is a common hassle. Although some shit really amazes me when it shows up on my porch 2 days later.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Sometimes its just the source of the parts. We ordered a PC3 for a customer from a distributor. He has been waiting for a week and the whole time I'm saying it should be here.

When it didn't show on time I called the distributor and he said "oh its out of stock!" He could have told us that so when I ordered it for the customer I could have relayed that information down stream to the end customer, faster.

He might be having a similar situation but I've heard Motomummy is real good about customer service and perform well for their clients.

You can always call him too.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Usually Motomummy DOES stock, so it's most likely from the manufacturer or distributor. I've always had very good experiences ordering from Corey.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I ordered brake pads for my car last week because mine two of mine cracked. Website said they were in stock and would be shipped to my house within 2-3 days. Low and behold, my order says it is still "processing" and have not shipped yet.

It's a bummer, I know what you are going through!

·
Registered
91 Posts
The 2-3 days says "Fedex/Priority mail: Transit time 2-3 days" merely to explain how long those shipping methods take.

give me a call tomorrow. The places we get pc3's from are having some backorders this time of year, but give me a call tomorrow or shoot us an email. BTW we stock all powercommanders, but we also revolve them like candy this time of year and it appears you caught us on one when we are out and possibly when our source is out of them as well. contact me tomorrow and I'll get you an updated status.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
called today and talked to corey.. very stand up guy and very helpful. Thanks for you help corey!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had a bad experience with them myself. Despite seeing mixed positive and negative reviews, I ordered from them. Sent me the wrong item and gave me a headache trying to get the right one. I know mistakes happen, but not owning up to them and taking care of your customers is unacceptable. Perhaps, I too, should try to contact this Corey fellow to see if the situation can be handled more appropriately. For now, I recommend you avoid motomummy and their error prone shenanigans.

·
Registered
378 Posts
5 year old thread resurrection? UNNNAAACCEETTPPPTTAABBLLEEE!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts