Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Motorcycle.com is proud to announce the launch of our brand new Motorcycle Classifieds section.

If you're looking for a good deal on a used bike or if you want to sell your current ride, our free motorcycle classifieds should be your first stop.

The new Classifieds section provides an easy-to-search listing of used motorcycles in your area. Browse for sportbikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, choppers and more. You can also search for listings by manufacturer and model year to find the right motorcycle for you.

Motorcycle.com's Classifieds section is also a great way to find a new home for your used bike. Listing your motorcycle is quick, easy and absolutely free!

Come and check out the new Motorcycle Classifieds today!

·
Registered
603 Posts
They're nice... but the two bikes I've inquired about are both scams. And both the same seller!

It's great when they post a sale in Florida, then tell you in Engrish the bike's in TX, and they'll ship it to you... It's even better when a reply on a different bike comes from the same seller, and sends you pics from an eBay sale...

So.... be careful out there, folks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No free classifieds any more

So, I headed over there to sell my bike, and there's no offer of a free classified any more. They now charge $4.95 per month. No big deal, but when I actually tried to post the classified, no matter how small the photos of my bike, it wouldn't upload - keeps saying 'unknown error'. I just sent an email to their cust. support.

I have been visiting KawiForums since last year as a guest, but only registered today. I don't have enough posts here to post my ad here. Too bad about that, I would have gladly paid $10 to post my ad here! Oh well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah definitely not free anymore... oh well... guess i get to start working on my 10 posts now haha.

i wish i had found this site before i decided to sell my bike and upgrade... lotta good info on here

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Do you just click on the first thread you see when you have something to say?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I have 2008 z1000 for sale I want to post it here but it says I do not have permission to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts