Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have been riding for about a season now in Toronto ON I have a zzr600. I don't really know anyone my age who has a bike and likes to have a bit of fun with it. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to meet people who ride bikes in the same class as mine. I would really like to join a group of riders who have super sport style bikes and like to rip them occasionally. Its alot more risky to test out your bike alone than with a crew.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What's your age group? Would you mind riding with a Ninja 650R. Not an SS but hey, it could probably keep up.

Where are you located? New to riding as well and don't know anyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,
I have been riding for about a season now in Toronto ON I have a zzr600. I don't really know anyone my age who has a bike and likes to have a bit of fun with it. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to meet people who ride bikes in the same class as mine. I would really like to join a group of riders who have super sport style bikes and like to rip them occasionally. Its alot more risky to test out your bike alone than with a crew.

Check out Out To Ride - Home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts