Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nbc10.com/news/9998325/detail.html

RISING SUN, Md. -- A King of Prussia woman was killed in a truck-versus-motorcycle accident involving two Pennsylvania residents in Maryland Tuesday afternoon.

State police said the 43-year-old King of Prussia woman killed was a motorcycle safety instructor in suburban Philadelphia.

Her motorcycle struck a truck driven by a Lancaster man when he made a left-hand turn on Route One in Cecil County.

Police did not release the victim’s name.

The truck driver, 37-year-old Jose Torres-Arroyo, was ticketed for negligent driving and failure to yield the right of way while turning.

A woman riding on another motorcycle with the crash victim was not injured, police said.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell, even the Teachers are not safe.......... There have been way too many losses lately......
We all have to pay attention and watch our asses cause cagers sure don't!

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
A couple of weeks before I took MSF, there was a death involving an instructor for the MSF course I was about to take. Somebody allegedly pulled out in front of him in an intersection. Needless to say, we were reminded many times that intersections were, by far, the most dangerous places for motorcycles.

R.I.P.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Originally posted by senfo
we were reminded many times that intersections were, by far, the most dangerous places for motorcycles.
Which is why I tend to avoid civilization when I ride. Get me as far away from people as possible. I'll take my chances with the deer thanks.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Originally posted by garry

Which is why I tend to avoid civilization when I ride. Get me as far away from people as possible. I'll take my chances with the deer thanks.
[:+1]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Ticketed? TICKETED?!

How about manslaughter?

RIP

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by garry

Hmm... deer petrifies me. I feel safer riding in urban areas. I tend to avoid civilization and keep the hell away from people in all other areas of my life though:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.