Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We only have a car port for 2 cars .. which is where my parents cars go :) Now my bike sits at the front of my mums car which is good because noone could get to it and ride off BUT it means I have to move hers if its in the way and I want to take it out. What are some storage solutions you guys have to keep your bike 'indoors'? I was thinking of buying a garden shed maybe something like 4mx2m or so that way I could have it as a workshop, place to keep my bike locked up safely and a gym.

Anyone else have something similar? :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
I did exactly that years ago when i was renting a duplex.

Cheap steel throw together garden shed. It kept my bike locked up and in the dry.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i have 3 10x8 steel sheds that i kept my bikes in. got a 12x24 i keep'm in now and don't even lock the door lol

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
:eek: Can you please PM me your address? :D
lol. i've left the bike in the yard all night with the keys in it plenty of times during the summer :D

gotta get by angel tho :cool:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Yeah I know people who use a cheap homemade wood shed to store their bike, some people have bought a cheap $100 metal shed to store it in too.

I personally have a 3 car garage with a garage door just for my bikes that leads out onto a driveway that can hold 5 cars...so in other words 1 door for the cars and 1 door for the bikes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts