Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I am curious how much you make, what area of the country you work in, do you work for a major dealer or a mom and pop type dealer, what brands you work on, how long have you been a tech etc. I have been looking into going to MMI, and although I am not expecting to be making enough money to buy a Ferrari, I just want to make sure I can provide, you know what I mean? I want to talk to real people, not the people at MMI, or the figures I can find on the internet, so here I am asking the people I trust. You dont have to reply to this if you dont want it known, but you can PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
i too am curious...also wondering if the simple courses would be good enough for just knowing how to work on my own bike completely...seems like it would pay for itself eventually

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which course are you looking at? I will be going into the Kawasaki-Honda courses. Sets you back about 20k.

·
Registered
883 Posts
i was also looking into this and would like to know if someone that is working as a mechanic for life would pitch in that would be great.

i am also looking to major in kawasaki/honda.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.