Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Can someone please help me with pictures on how to cut my original undertail on a zx6r 99-model, when I am going to fit on a undertail from Mototeck. Please anyone!!

Lol from Staale in Norway[8D]

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
NOT MUCH CUTTING MOTOTEK SHOULD HAVE INSTRUCTIONS ON THERE SITE. I KNOW MY UNDERTAIL IS THE ACTUAL TRUNK BOTTOM, THERES NO STOCK PLASTIC ABOVE IT. ITS HELD IN PLACE BY 2 SCREWS ON EACH SIDE

·
Registered
532 Posts
mine was a trial and fit kinda deal. i cut and then just fit it up and recut and refit and recut and refit and recut and refit until it was perfect! what exactly to you need pictures of?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the awnsers guys.
I am afraid I am going to cut off to much. Have been to Mototeck homepage but I could not see exactly how to cut. What I would like most of all is pictures of an original undertray with dotted lines on where to cut. (cutting for dummies:))
Guess I will just have to try and fail.

lol
Ståle[8D]

·
Registered
471 Posts
inked out....why didnt you show the undertail picture you showed me instead of a frontal view? lol

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Where do you order these things in silver? The only place I have found is the Mototeck website and the dang things are $249. I have seen them on ebay and other US websites for less but no one shows silver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.