Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's in the werkz, It will be of course GP style. The final design has not been decided just yet. Any requests??? Or styles you guys like?

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's in the werkz, It will be of course GP style. The final design has not been decided just yet. Any requests??? Or styles you guys like?

I hate to say it but quiet is better then louder. I am going to find the absolute most quiet pipe I can find simply because I am sick and tired of the police looking up at me with the radar gun with that "look" as I roll by doing the speed limit when they "heard" me "flying" by them.

However, I love riding by in first gear with them completely pissed off that I made them look up thinking they were going to get a catch.

As for style, keep it as true to the "MotoGP" look as you can. Don't cut it off simply because that's what people assume that terminology for style means. If you notice the ZXRR has a slightly longer look to it then something cut off.
To offer a "True MotoGP" Kawi stlye to me means what we see running around the track.

As well, ensure it doesn't hit the heal of the riders boot. I see a lot of pipes come up for style sake to high and when the ride moves his position on the pegs a bit back the heal is right on the pipe and marking it up.

Make sure you offer any cosmetic coverings as well if we can't use the stock ones with your design. I hate nothing more then switching to an after market pipe only to have the look go to crap on the bottom end. Take the CBR1K here for example as to what I am referring to.

http://www.akrapovic.com/typo3conf/...rr_2008_/0c6842c0ce6c8302e78b88bd2f02689d.jpg

Just some thoughts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts