Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new Motowerkz exhaust. The sounds wicked. I was very impressed when it's at freeway speeds. It's not that loud. I don't sound like a sewing machine anymore LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I don't own a video camera. Unless someone in Columbus Ohio has one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
can you post a picture of the undertail, ive been considering this exhaust and just wasnt sure what the underside would look like w/ out the exhaust coming out

·
Registered
296 Posts
can you post a picture of the undertail, ive been considering this exhaust and just wasnt sure what the underside would look like w/ out the exhaust coming out
same here!

·
Registered
296 Posts
that doesn't look too bad at all. i wonder what it would look like with a green undertail :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh forgot to mention the bike definately has more power. Now I'm not going to say it was the pipe, but between losing 15lbs from the stock pipe, a power commander with tweakmons map and accel pump enabled and the pipe, I could definately tell a difference.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
"I just got my new Motowerkz exhaust. The sounds wicked. I was very impressed when it's at freeway speeds. It's not that loud. I don't sound like a sewing machine anymore LOL."

1 - 20 of 76 Posts