Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for mounts to put my radar detector and maybe my ipaq on my bike. I read some place about one that bolts to the mirror mount but i can not find the site for it. Wondering what mounts you guys have and where you got them from. Thanks for the help.

Brad

·
Registered
181 Posts
have u goten ur detector yet...if so were did u get it and how much..i need to get myself one too...im geting pulled over wayy to much man...ill ask around n see if i can find somethin out for that mount too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does that block the veiw of your gauges or not, i saw one that used the blots for the mirror to mount to and am looking for that one. The one you have would work nice for my ipaq with a GPS on it.

thanks
Brad

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its adjustable and I have it in a positon that it does not block any guages. (in the picture it does block the tach) but I have it directly over the ignition key now and it doesnt block anything.Nice thing is its easy to remove and fits nicely in the tailsection.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does that one swing back over the tank too. that would work good for a GPS on it if it does.

·
Registered
374 Posts
yes it swivels out of the way for easy access to the ignition etc. It is the trickest most secure mount I have found. No vibration at road speed also.

·
Registered
181 Posts
has anyone tryed using the one with suction cups on theres..??if so..how did it come out..??..i think i might try that one cuz im gona get the fairing stay for mine and that type might get in the way..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had the suction cups fall off my windshield in my blazer before so i think i will stay away from that. If it falls off on the bike its gone most likely and i would rather not see a few hundred bucks of mine in a pile of broken plastic cus it feel off my bike.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ohh...well if u put it that way..im not gona go that rout...i dont think id be able to handle throwen away a couple hundred again..thanx for the info bro.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.