Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the 636 is sold....As some may already know how much i miss my 1000. Went this morning and picked my new baby up. yeah yeah yeah its a gixxer, but regardless of what we think of gixxers and all the squids that ride them. the 1000 is a good bike at the end of the day. very flickable. very predictable, outstanding power, great brakes, beautiful bike all around. Hopefully kawi impresses me for the next 10r, till then gixxer it is. Am still a kawi lover. my ZX6r never failed me, never gave me any problems, and i really have nothing negetive to say. i aint going anywhere !!! i will stay true to kawiforums! Much love.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Good deal, congrats! I'm not a fan of this new skinny-bike design trend (GSXR, R6, Daytona 675, etc), but hey, as long as you like it, it's all that matters. If I were after a new literbike these days, it wouldn't be Kawi either:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I myself love the gsxr 1000's, for having as much balls as it has it is a very easy to ride bike.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
i take it u dont like this year's 10R?
I cant say i dont like the bike but the exhaust doesnt do it for me. I must say the aka pipes look beautiful. But i dont like the tail to be cluttered like the 10r i like more of a clean look. Plus the seat height on the gixxer is great.

·
Registered
381 Posts
congratulations, that is a beautiful bike! are you planning on doing anything with the exhaust? maybe converting to a high mount or a gp mount? remember, if you get the burning desire to start riding with shorts and flip-flops, don't say we didn't warn you! [:p]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sick bike, best of luck with it. I rode my buddies 06 GSX-R 1000 and it made my lil 636 feel like a turtle. If you want my opinion I would switch the exhaust, and get a seat cowl, other then that sweet bike.

And as Tyler said if you ever get that urge to ride in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops come visit the forums so we can bash you back into shape [}:)]

·
Registered
197 Posts
i know how you feel pc i ride w/ gsxr's all the time and i took a ride i my buddies 1k and 600 05's and the first thing i noticed was how predictable the front end has better feed back than my 05 636 it sucks to say but i'll be looking at the gsxr 1k in 07 i am going to wait for the next generation 1k and they really are flickable hey pc the best part about the 1k you have you can just ride in 3rd gear and crack the throttle and it comes rite up :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
is it fast.. haha, my friend has one and we were on the I95 and we were both doing like 175mph indicated and he was pulling away from me, and i dont mean crawling away, it made me feel like i was standing still.. it was insain...... 1000 are bad ass but i still love my 636 !!!!:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey pc the 1k btw and you might agree but it felt smaller than my 636 and the wind deflection is better i wish i could have test drove them both before i bought the 636 but iam going to keep it anyway

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by tyler
congratulations, that is a beautiful bike! are you planning on doing anything with the exhaust? maybe converting to a high mount or a gp mount? remember, if you get the burning desire to start riding with shorts and flip-flops, don't say we didn't warn you! [:p]
LMFAO

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. It;s always nice to have something new...especially something new and fast.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by SRT-4 Turbo 7
Sick bike, best of luck with it. I rode my buddies 06 GSX-R 1000 and it made my lil 636 feel like a turtle. If you want my opinion I would switch the exhaust, and get a seat cowl, other then that sweet bike.

And as Tyler said if you ever get that urge to ride in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops come visit the forums so we can bash you back into shape [}:)]
Well the bike comes with a seat cowl from the factory and the dealer where i got the bike from sells their bikes with aftermarket exhausts
already on. all i did was put the stipes on the rims. Am planning on getting the racefit "MEGA" gp style exhaust. Just want to bring my funds back up lol. But thanks for the complimets guys

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.