Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2011 black ninja 250r 01440 miles
Clean and clear TEXAS title in hand

Details:
DIY fender chop
Mini led cat eye turn signals
Flasher relay for led to work
Debadged ninja logo
Brand new, still in unopened box yoshimura ss s/o exhaust.

Well its time to move up. Great beginner, commuter bike that gets 60+ mpg. Handles very well. Lightweight, was carefully broken and serviced at factory recommended specs.

The bike is very much worth what I'm asking for. Skip the brake in, dealer tax, freight and prep charges and a few simple mods and get this practically new bike with lows miles at 4300$ firm. Please email if interested- [email protected]

Please NO low ballers, NO joy rides without cash in hand. And Espeacially NO trades. If my pics don't show, I'll be happy to email/ text them to you. Or you can find my craigslist posting Ninja 250r 2011

Thanks for looking!!!!

· Registered
682 Posts
i know that your not looking for opinions, but i would hold on to that thing for a bit longer

you only put 1400 miles on her, she is still almost brand new. Log some more miles on her for experience, then move up. 1400 miles is just not enough.

· Registered
426 Posts
i know that your not looking for opinions, but i would hold on to that thing for a bit longer

you only put 1400 miles on her, she is still almost brand new. Log some more miles on her for experience, then move up. 1400 miles is just not enough.
He has 1,400 miles more experience than I had when I bought my 06 ZX6R brand new. Its all about how happy you are with the wrist, and how aggresive you are. You kinda have to know yourself.

Good luck with the sale!

· Strat - the Asian edition
12,887 Posts

^
yeah this
1400 miles is nothing.

He has 1,400 miles more experience than I had when I bought my 06 ZX6R brand new. Its all about how happy you are with the wrist, and how aggresive you are. You kinda have to know yourself.

Good luck with the sale!
Classic argument
Here's the problem with that statement.
Most people who don't know themselves, think they do. The squid doesn't realize they're a squid, etc.

Either ways, if you decide to continue with the, in my opinion, premature decision to trade up and sell your 250, good luck with sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.