Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COMPLETELY different undertail design. Short answer, no...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
266 Posts
i have a friend who totaled his 03 636 and i want to know if the 03 mudgard would fit the 02

·
Registered
266 Posts
im not talking about the undertail dj im taking about the thing on top of the rear tire and the drive chain.. i dont know if you know what im talking about.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I heard something about the hugger being close to fit, but don't have an older model to compare it to. It isn't a pain to take off. Couldn't hurt to try it. Takes about a minute.

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I got ya now...

Tell ya what... mine's coming back from the paint shop on Monday, I'll run it across the road to a buddy's 2001 and see how she lines up... I think the one problem is gonna be that the '03 hugger fastens with two pressure fit snaps at the front onto the swingarm and then two bolts (1 each side) near the back, and it has a loop for the brake line. The tabs at the front don't exist on the pre-2003's so I am not sure how else you could make it attach... but I'll line it up anyway and see what it looks like. With a little ingenuity, anything's possible... sometimes...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanks dj im already taken both of the rims and tire!! it had a muzzy slip on but hes selling it to my buddy..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.