Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Oh shit!!!!! that was crazy the cops should be called on the SUV person immediately...
Those bikers did nothing illegal how did they provoke someone running into them at 40+ mph??????

Edit - okay after closer examination....Why did that biker stop in front of the range rover in the first place?

Stupid actions begets stupid actions if that driver had a gun them bikers would be dead...

·
Registered
274 Posts
From what I could see I can't fault the driver. You have a very large group harassing you then a guy brake checks right in front of you. Then a mob continues to stay on you. If you are a father / husband with a wife and child in the car what would you have done?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Too bad he didnt take out more. Murder? lol. No one died. The only one that got seriously injured was the driver of the suv.
-Cody

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
From what I could see I can't fault the driver. You have a very large group harassing you then a guy brake checks right in front of you. Then a mob continues to stay on you. If you are a father / husband with a wife and child in the car what would you have done?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Very true.....The SUV driver should have remained calm after the break check watched what they do around him, warn the bikers to keep moving since the SUV driver had witnesses. Police called immediately on the bikers....If a biker moves to attack then Self defense goes in action..

You do not jump the gun

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Roaches get smashed - The guy at end is asking to get shot.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Yep and gotta agree with one of the comments.. When seconds count the cops are minutes away. I would have driven at 20 mph knocking off the douche bags one by one until cops arrived.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
I can't beleive I am reading this from fellow bikers, the guy ran over several bikers and then ran, so attempted murder and hit and run, the bikers give chase and give him two black eyes and a few smashed windows, no one died here , if this was in Florida a bunch of people would had gotten shot, I know a few people that pack when they ride.

So guns give you a game change as long as no one else has a gun, but what happens when at leas 3 of the 30 bikers have a gun? now your wife, kid and you are dead.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I can't beleive I am reading this from fellow bikers, the guy ran over several bikers and then ran, so attempted murder and hit and run, the bikers give chase and give him two black eyes and a few smashed windows, no one died here , if this was in Florida a bunch of people would had gotten shot, I know a few people that pack when they ride.

So guns give you a game change as long as no one else has a gun, but what happens when at leas 3 of the 30 bikers have a gun? now your wife, kid and you are dead.
Bikers or not bikers, this was a mob mentality. The bikers were fucking idiots. The guy did not ride over several bikers, one biker ended up with a broken leg. The guy was in fear of his life and rightfully so.

If I'm in my car I am packing and would have been justified with using it in this situation.

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
we don't know what transpired. the SUV stopped. then the cam moves forward. for all we know the guy(SUV) was telling the bikers to fuck off and get moving(rightfullyso)
maybe they tried to open the door? I wouldve taken off. I just feel the beating was eminent.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I read on another site that the suv driver hit a biker before the video started recording. When the suv driver didn't stop the bikers then started trying to get him stopped and thats what you see.
If that were true it seems like one of the news reports would mention that. Also, if it is true and it was his fault that does change things. However, all we have Ito comment on is the video.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
If that were true it seems like one of the news reports would mention that. Also, if it is true and it was his fault that does change things. However, all we have Ito comment on is the video.

You expect a news organization to report the cager was at fault? Not when they have a huge group of bikers to blame..lol

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
You expect a news organization to report the cager was at fault? Not when they have a huge group of bikers to blame..lol
From the video - large group of bikers, one brake checks the rover, gets a pavement surprise in payment then you can see them swarming his car.

The obvious solution is to haul ass through city streets and then smash his windows with a helmet, slash his tires and then beat him in front of his wife and baby.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
From the video - large group of bikers, one brake checks the rover, gets a pavement surprise in payment then you can see them swarming his car.

The obvious solution is to haul ass through city streets and then smash his windows with a helmet, slash his tires and then beat him in front of his wife and baby.
As I said in my first post, what if the suv was taking out bikers before the video started? Yes, they should have followed him and called the cops, but if I see someone taking out bikes then I can't say I wouldn't end up beating the guy at a red light.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So who's in the wrong?

I don't know how long this video has been out but I just saw it and wanted to get y'all's opinion on it. I read some of the comments and one guy who was on that ride said the reason the first bike got in front of the range rover and slowed him down was so the group could ride on. And other people were saying the driver of the rover feared for his life and took off plowing thru other riders. Here's the video, anyone know exactly what happened and what's y'all's opinion on it.

http://youtu.be/wNOyDMzn2bY

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 479 Posts