Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
A bike that you can't ride? bleh...

ive never wanted to get a gixxer but if it was a choice between a gixxer and this.....here we come squidzuki

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
A bike that you can't ride? bleh...

ive never wanted to get a gixxer but if it was a choice between a gixxer and this.....here we come squidzuki
[:+1]

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
comming from a former car audio lover, i think its pretty cool. I would never buy it/make one, but i just think its cool they put all that shit into a bike.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Originally posted by burtonsbs5114
comming from a former car audio lover, i think its pretty cool. I would never buy it/make one, but i just think its cool they put all that shit into a bike.

I agree but diagree at the same time becuase who take the engine out of there car for thier audio setup? Whats the point of a sick ass bike shell?

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Yeah, like I don't have enough to do keeping the cagers from flattening me... Sheesh...

All I can say is...

and...

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's really more of a modern art sculpture than a motorcycle. They just used the motorcycle as an artistic medium. It has no engine, it probably has to be plugged into an external power source to even play music.

It might piss off all the true motorcyclists that they did that to a perfectly good ZX-10. But if you look at it as a motorcycle-shaped entertainment center I don't see how that is NOT cool?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
[xx(] what the fu*k thats just wrong.
The thing has no engine, what use is it then?

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Take out the useless ghetto rice little DVD screens and the gay ass iPods mounted on the handlebars...get two of them...and use them as entertainment system speakers in a game room. THAT would be bad ass...an entertainment system speaker setup that looks like a pair of ZX-10R's...then take the two 10R motors and sync them together to drive a Nobel kit car. A twin-4 8 cylander with independently driven rear wheels making 320 WHP, two of those babies screaming at 13k... man... But I'm not that rich, so I'd rather just have a working 10R.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I believe that is the stupidest thing I have seen today.

Atleast put a dam go-kart motor in it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.