Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2004/organdonor.asp

this Assemblyman John Longville (D-San Bernardino) is a complete idiot. the proposed amendment to Assembly Bill 1200 is unconstitutional. if you plan on visiting california do not. keep your money out of that state. they are using gestapo tactics to TAKE a persons organs. this idiot should be reffered to roe vs. wade, you cannot make rules on a persons [email protected]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Leave it to some asshole in California to try that. I bet he's thinking that if it passes people will not want to be forced into donating body parts so they will wear their helmet no matter what. I really hate stupid people.

·
Registered
105 Posts
What a toss :( ( I had written much worse but decided to self edit and save the moderators some work :D). Granted that if you are riding a bike you should wear a helmet (Believe me some hot days I wish I could get more sweet sweet air on my head) but as long as the only people you are going to hurt is yourself (and loved-ones) its your choice, but to force people to donate organs :(. I mean whats next. Drain all the accident victims of blood and scrape whats usable off the raods[:eek:)]?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Wow, and here I thought that we had some dumb-ass laws here in Canada...

That Assemblyman John Longville obviously doesn't really want to go too far in politics.
What's next? ... If you somehow end up on life support for more than a month they'll have legislation to "pull the plug" and harvest your organs?!?
Kinda makes a mockery out of being "the land of the free" doesn't it?
I have nothing against organ donations, but I believe it should be your choice to gift them ... and not the governments to demand them!

·
Registered
619 Posts
You guys have to realize theres hundreds of stupid laws like this people try to enact. As far as I know, theres no facts that show this one will not fail like the others. I really wouldn't get worried about it just yet.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
This law will never pass, it is unconstitutional, the government cannot dictate what happens with your body parts, they can't even force murderers on death row to donate organs without their consent. This guy better stop smoking crack, I guess he is hoping someone will donate a brain for him...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
You guys forget quick, don't you?
There was a bill in Arizona proposed just last summer about the exact same thing. It got shot down pretty quick.

BC.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Can we have a little sympathy here please. This guy, from his photograph, is obviously in need of a new asshole and is just trying to improve his chances.

Mind you, if he does get one, it will probably reject him :D

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by Galloper
Can we have a little sympathy here please. This guy, from his photograph, is obviously in need of a new asshole and is just trying to improve his chances.

Mind you, if he does get one, it will probably reject him :D
[:M68] That's true.

Now I feel bad for calling him an idiot.[V]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.