Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got round to installing the muzzy can, K&N and PCUSB onto the bike.. still can't ride it yet cos the fairings are off (it's killing me!!!!!) and the weather is pants..

anyway, took about 5 mins to install the muzzy, 5 mins to do the K&N (after i figured out hows to get the tank off, and that hidden screw!) and abouyt 20 mins to install the PC. Then about 10 minutes to clean and reasemble everything.

man, it sounds soooooooo nice.. really gotta get out on it!!!

well, the clips are ok, but don't do it any justice to real life.. but for what it's worth..

[attached]
stock pipe...

[attached]
no pipe (hehehe..)

[attached]
muzzy pipe

[attached]
and all the toys.. for what it's worth.. [:M20]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm digging your accent more than the exhaust.

Sounds wicked, bet that thing screams!

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
i have to know why the "weather is pants" .....wht does pants mean?

btw, killer sound/set-up....my neighbors would be pissed tho

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol.. the accent is mixed 'north england' with London twist and a kiwi twang.. cool eh?

'pants'= crap, not worthy, horrible, could be better.. ;)

itching like hell to get out on it, been waaaaaaay too long.. And I'm bored of these clips now!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope, not yet..
the (wrong) PC was loaded before I installed it, and the bike is still off the road (as you might see in the pics). Once the fairings are back on, I can ride it over to my dads place to load the map you sent. I've got a mac at home, not a PC, so that kinda sucks.

But at least I'd have a go with an 'ok' map, then ride more with the 'right' map.. But thanx, I still have it ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.