Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How is the Muzzy system? I just found a deallll on 58cycle. They are selling a full Muzzy system for $588. Can't hardly beat that

am i going to have to do any tuning with a full exhaust replacement?

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
Muzzy's system work awesome on Kawis. You will need a tune (and a PC3) with an after-market system (obviously) and you can d-load them from Dynojet's website.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think having to tune is a disadvantage to me right now. Dont really feel like spending the extra $300 on a PC. Think I'm going to stick with a slip on for now. Just want one that is deep.

I am thinking D&D, Boz Bros guild, or Leo

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could you please make a sound clip of your bike?

I also came across a viper sound clip and they sound great. And they are cheap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVPymxYyBg

I just want something throaty. I wish i could just line up some bikes and listen to them. I have spent hours trying to figure out which slip on to get. WTF

·
Registered
706 Posts
Muzzy's are a great exhuast, Think of the WSBK 7R's alll muzzy! The exhaust are great, i had a full system on my old ZX7 and it was awesome, deep throaty and didn't sound like a ricer exhaust. I'll be seeing about another one for my ZX6R.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I just want something throaty. I wish i could just line up some bikes and listen to them. I have spent hours trying to figure out which slip on to get. WTF

Do you guys dig the Viper or no?

·
Registered
5,764 Posts

dont have any sound clips but here is a upclose pic of the pipe when it was swb

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
dont just settle for something cause you are in a hurry to get it. save your money up and get a full exhaust and a PCIII it will be worth it.

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
Get a Muzzy's and a tune. You will be happy.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet, sounds healthy.

Def going to consider it. I heard some other clips of D&D on other bikes and sounds nothing like that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got the HR1 exhaust (which sounds sick) because I like the GP style exhaust. I have to say though I would agree with Tough-Guy and others that Muzzy is the way to go. That was actually the exhaust I was going to get before I got turned on to the GP style exhaust.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts