Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Muzzy/TwoBros/Hotbodies

  • Muzzy's (performance)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TwoBros Racing (Sound)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hotbodies (Gotta have option 3)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my '06 636. Finally have enough $$ for all this...Please help with the decision. Ive seen on here that muzzy's puts out the most hp/torque. But does it sound good?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
HP is minimal with any aftermarket pipe, sound is what I look for in a pipe. I got a twobros dual system and it sounds wicked. I noticed a great diffrent in the power/torque but that has more to do with the power commander. A power commander is a must with any aftermarket exhaust. Make sure you add the 250-300 dollors for that aswell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Originally posted by vegaspimp
Hotbodies is junk!!!

Leo Vince for sound and performance!!!
So is your grammar :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,463 Posts
After seeing a muzzy slip on i was pretty impressed, being the lower purchase price off ebay...and it sounded pretty good as well...

If on anykind of budget that is the one i would go with.

The 2Bro's is, well...looks like shit to me and their quality is not even close to the akra,arata,sato,hamaguchi,micron..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13


The 2Bro's is, well...looks like shit to me and their quality is not even close to the akra,arata,sato,hamaguchi,micron..
Elaborate on that! Their quality? and looks like shit? lol.. well I guess that is just preference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13

The 2Bro's is, well...looks like shit to me and their quality is not even close to the akra,arata,sato,hamaguchi,micron..
Our shop has been fitting lots of 2bros pipes lately, and in my opinion their quality is top notch. They sound fantastic, too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
692 Posts
two bros is super quiet, hot bodies is super loud and muzzy has a very sexy deep tone to it.. and keeps the deep tone throught the rev. and you can get a full system muzzy for the price of hot bodies or two bros slip on :X
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
what about hamaguchi? the highest quality system on the market. most hp gains across the rpm range also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Originally posted by kawirider86
two bros is super quiet,
Put down the pipe! Yea, the crack pipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
i got a muzzy on my 06' and it sounds fukin awsome. im not a big fan of the two bros... i have heard a few 636's with it and i like my muzzy better. plus it will save you about $250. for the price of the 2 bros slip u can get the muzzy and a PCIII.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Originally posted by antiflag8737
i got a muzzy on my 06' and it sounds fukin awsome. im not a big fan of the two bros... i have heard a few 636's with it and i like my muzzy better. plus it will save you about $250. for the price of the 2 bros slip u can get the muzzy and a PCIII.
You get what you pay for! Nuff said....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
man you sure like this thread. and if anyone says they dont like the two bros... watch out!!! Gingerninja the pipe nazi will be on your azz. u dont have to convince this guy buy the two bros there buddy. im just sayin that the muzzy i got was a quality part that looks and sounds great, and it was way cheaper then your two bros. if i were to spend $700 for a slip on ARATA HERE I COME. but definatlly not a two brothers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by antiflag8737
man you sure like this thread. and if anyone says they dont like the two bros... watch out!!! Gingerninja the pipe nazi will be on your azz. u dont have to convince this guy buy the two bros there buddy. im just sayin that the muzzy i got was a quality part that looks and sounds great, and it was way cheaper then your two bros. if i were to spend $700 for a slip on ARATA HERE I COME. but definatlly not a two brothers.
[:++1]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
I can state my opinion just like you do. Its a discussion forum and thats what you do here. If you dont like what I say then go pound some texas sand up your ass.

The guy posted a poll and is looking for feedback. You guys didnt just say what you thought, you also talked a bit of shit about what others like. If you cant handle what you dish out then again go pound some sand .
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top