Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any huge difference? my pal told me to get a muzzy, but it seems like akra is the way to go...im undecided though

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Are you getting a full system or just the slip on. In terms of materials used and build quality I'd go with the Akrapovic when it is up against a muzzy.

If you want a full system, however, you can get a full Ti set up from Arata for the price of a stainless head and a ti or carbon fiber can from Akrapovic. Judging from the welds, my money is on the Arata.

Give www.kyleusa.com a look for all your Arata needs.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im definitely gonna get it from Kyle

is the arata what you got SB?

i don't have the money to purchase this stuff, but once i get some scratch im prolly gonna get it all at once

things on list
1. Ohlins damper
2. Akra or Arata full system (i guess i need the PC3 too right?)
3. Ohlins shock

im gonna go dyno the bike before and then dyno it after i get it modded out and dialed in just to see what kind of difference it makes, im not a horsepower whore, but i want to mod my bike out and have some fun on the track w/ it

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
No Arata yet, but a friend of mine has one on his 636, it's some outstanding shit. I'll be putting one on over the winter when I get the heads done (SS legal of course) and get some more squish going in the cylinder head. For the moment, there's no true gains in power to be had with simply an exhaust. Yeah a few horsies sure, but I'd rather do it right and be done with it. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.