Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, i've never posted any pics of my bike on here before (never really had a reason to...it was basically stock) but since i installed my exhaust last week, then why not post some up. :)

Mods:

Appearance:
-green wheel stripes
-puto powa sticker (inside joke)
-green LEDs
-"c/f" prosport tank pad
-cut kickstand
-rk green chain
-rear vortex stand spools
-kr tuned frame sliders
-relocated rear brake resivuar to under the seat
-ss fender eliminator kit

Performance:
-jumper mod
-down 1 front vortex sprocket
-up 3 rear renthal sprocket
-akrapovic full titanium exhaust
-kleen air mod removal
-cali emissions removal

gangsta lean ;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice shots of your bike. :D
thank you :)

well done sir, that full exhaust is balla! did youget the rim stripes from tapeworks?
thanks :) and yes i believe so. if u look real closely u can see the horrible job i did with the stripes. they weren't precurved and didnt come with the little plastic thing that they come with now to help do them better lol.

i really want the green reflective ones, but they dont make the reflective ones in this color green...only a darker 'forest green'. :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
nah doesnt look bad at all. are you sure the green reflective ones dont come in our color. Ive seen they make reflective for the green 07 on their site. Also where did you buy your k tuned frame sliders? and whats the next mod sir :) ?

thank you :)

thanks :) and yes i believe so. if u look real closely u can see the horrible job i did with the stripes. they weren't precurved and didnt come with the little plastic thing that they come with now to help do them better lol.

i really want the green reflective ones, but they dont make the reflective ones in this color green...only a darker 'forest green'. :(

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
frame sliders i got from the kawasaki dealership when i got the bike.

if you look in person, you can see all the waves of the stripes from my finger :(

and yes, last time i checked (which was about a year ago now...) they have "green" but it wasn't 'kawi' looking lime green, it was just a dark, forest looking green. :(

next mod...not sure. i could more than likely benefit from a power commander since im shooting out 2 foot flames...lol.

power commander, shorty levers (probably pazzo), and a double bubble. that'll prob be it for me and the bike. ill prob eventually replace the black plastics with c/f pieces, and maybe some c/f rims....but none of that is in the near future lol. oh and some steel braided brake lines.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice bike. Whats up with "puto powa"?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
inside joke. it's not there for the meaning of the first word at all. just a joke that over the years has evolved into bein puto powa and that's my excuse for everything. "why are you running better times than me?" "....b/c ive got puto powa". puto's my nickname b/c of it..lol.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Lol, gotcha.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Puto is a steamed rice cake popular in the Southeast Asian country of the Philippines. Steaming, a popular cooking method in this country along with boiling and roasting, was incorporated into Filipino cuisine and cooking by other Asian countries. Rice, the main ingredient in this dish, is an important staple for the Philippines. Rice is typically eaten in most meals and has been known to be featured in all types of sweet and savory Filipino dishes. Puto is usually eaten as a dessert, but can also be eaten for breakfast dipped into or paired with a cup of hot coffee or hot chocolate.

well i don't really know what you meant by your own interpretation, but thanks because i just learned something new hah
plus the above description it's kinda funny to me and makes sense on a japanese bike :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks great. I want exhaust like that...but I cant understand spending over a grand on it LOL

did you wire your green led's up to a switch? I was thinking of adding some red ones to my bike

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Puto is a steamed rice cake popular in the Southeast Asian country of the Philippines. Steaming, a popular cooking method in this country along with boiling and roasting, was incorporated into Filipino cuisine and cooking by other Asian countries. Rice, the main ingredient in this dish, is an important staple for the Philippines. Rice is typically eaten in most meals and has been known to be featured in all types of sweet and savory Filipino dishes. Puto is usually eaten as a dessert, but can also be eaten for breakfast dipped into or paired with a cup of hot coffee or hot chocolate.

well i don't really know what you meant by your own interpretation, but thanks because i just learned something new hah
plus the above description it's kinda funny to me and makes sense on a japanese bike :Laughing rolling:
puto => puta. puta in spanish = "bitch"

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks good bro. I was thinking of doing the green rim stripes with green leds on mine. I just posted pictures of my bike. Its all black so I was looking to infuse a little color. Was the light install difficult? Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts