Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i beleive its a 9 but i would have to check it again this weekend , i bought it from a dealer in ny its an 09

·
Registered
67 Posts
pre-release..... the true 09's wont be out till after the dealer show... and the dealer show for around here is 2 weeks... weekend of the 20th.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
It's the same exact bike as an 08 and the rest of the 09s that will be out.

Don't worry about it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
pre-release was the left overs from 08... But its the same bike.. They just held on to them. I highly doubt anything will be changing in the years... dont believe what you read online. wait till its out on Kawis site... As soon as Kawi has 2009 205R listed on their site then its out..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so its a left over? i really was looking for an 08 but they were sold out everywhere ...so this one dealer in ny had just got one in and they said it was an 09 and they charged me more ...can they put 09 on the title if its a left over?

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks tprouty for the links ... i bought it because everyone says its a great bike to learn on ....i wanted a 600 but everyone i talked to scared me out of it lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
you will be happy with it as long as you understand that it won't burn rubber at freeway speeds. its a very capable and very nice looking bike. congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
67 Posts
See I really want an R6... but if I get one right now... I will prolly die within a week. I'm doing the same as you. Sticking to the 250 to learn on. How has it been treating you so far? ever ride before?

·
Registered
19 Posts
pre-release was the left overs from 08... But its the same bike.. They just held on to them. I highly doubt anything will be changing in the years... dont believe what you read online. wait till its out on Kawis site... As soon as Kawi has 2009 205R listed on their site then its out..
Sorry to thread jack....just noticed that tprouty and I have the same car and same bike...both blue:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
LOL damn....... gotta match!

I use the same name on Mazdas247

1 - 20 of 27 Posts