Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Yes I would love to install braided lines, Maybe in the future. Strapped for cash at tge moment and trying to use anything and everything I already have.
Also the accident was in October so im still healing I didn’t break anything but hurting really bad and road rash healing haven’t been able wwork alot

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Yes I would love to install braided lines, Maybe in the future. Strapped for cash at tge moment and trying to use anything and everything I already have.

Also the accident was in October so im still healing I didn’t break anything but hurting really bad and road rash healing haven’t been able wwork alot
No rush then, the OEM lines are Kevlar reinforced and very effective (y)

And take it easy until you fully recover!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I found a fender on AliExpress for fairly cheap. Also I’m not sure about non abs bikes but the hoses only barely fit over the fender because the callipers are in a different position ymmv. I also didn’t like the brake feel with the stock master so sprung for a z1000r one used of eBay. You might not mind it but it bothered me
Good progress brother!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
UPDATE! It’s been a while…I fabricated mounts to make the ER6N shroud fairings work.I also
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

I also cut the stock belly fairing. And made a makeshift headlight from 2 off road led cubes, and an old dirtbike mask I had laying around.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts